Monday, January 26, 2009

back-words... charming...

Friday, October 27, 2006
charming...
halloween is one of my favorite holidays. as the season changes and autumn comes, so do the vibrant colors of the leaves and the crispness in the air. it fills me with exhilarated anticipation of various delights that may lie ahead. i also remember the joy-filling interests of my childhood, such as cartoon specials, stories, games, and activities. one of my favorite things to do was going to select a pumpkin to turn into a jack-o-lantern. now as an adult, some of these interests fade or take on twisted aspects, which leads me to this video i stumbled upon entitled "the life and death of a pumpkin." kudos to the creator and the cinematography. its a great mix of old and new concepts.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1282019132

No comments: