Wednesday, January 28, 2009

back-words... 1974 Central - apology…

*** this was my last post to 1974 central. nobody replied. sometimes i debate if i want to post any further to this site, but i feel like everything has been falling on deaf ears thus far. i would like to see 1974 central really take off and become an amazing archive to the world for the year 1974, but somehow i kind of doubt that will ever happen. i'm just not sure how to make it work on my own, plus while it may be my desire, it really isn't my place; i don't think i even have all the controls the admin does. additionally, this is very draining to do with such limited resources that one really needs a team to work on such a project...

June 17th, 2008
Apology…

I would like to take a moment and apologize for not posting anything in recent weeks. Things have been very difficult here as my grandmother passed away recently. My family has been doing many things to try to keep each other going. Unfortunately, it has left me physically and emotionally drained on a perpetual basis. It’s difficult to carry on with many things recently, but rather than keep you hanging as to what happened to my regular posts, I felt I should offer an explanation. We were in hopes she might survive, but her health continued to decline. I have felt the need for a little time off from this while I get family arrangements sorted out. I was in hopes to feel motivated to post trivia sooner, but I am still lacking the drive and have had to put many things off while things are still being resolved. I hope to return with more posts as soon as possible. Thank you…

No comments: