Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back-words... more creative writing...

Sunday, April 15, 2007
more creative writing...
ok it's been a while and i haven't written any poetry, but yesterday, some words popped in my head. it actually felt more like a song than a poem, which is really rare for me. i didn't get a chance to write it down and work with it while it was still fresh, but i thought i would get it down today while it's still haunting me. i would imagine this would go well with an alternative/industrial score, much like nin's current works... without further ado, here it is. i hope you like it.


you'll never see

i've been through a lot
sometimes you're all i've got
but you just don't care

you can stare and stare
but you will never see
what you mean to me

it'll make you want to scream
it'll never make you see
but you'll never be with me

i've have enough of your lies
i can see it in your eyes
no matter how i try to believe

it makes me want to scream
but you will never see
why you wont be with me

you can stare and stare
but you will never see
how mean you've been to me

it'll make you scream and cry
but you'll never see why
you'll never be with me

you refuse to see
just how cruel you are to me
it makes me want to die

No comments: