Wednesday, January 28, 2009

back-words... 1974 Central - contributions & submissions…

*** since i have admin duties and capabilities i took it upon myself to make an additional request for contributions and submissions, neither of which has ever happened since my request, that i know of...

May 6th, 2008
Contributions & Submissions…

I would like to reiterate the desire for materials to post to the site. We would love to see photos, specifically of 1974, to post for nostalgia sake. Many of us have little or no visual documentation of our birth year and all that was important and popular. I handle our trivia section and it would be great if people sent links of their favorite nostalgia sites. While I have by no means exhausted my sources of information, I would like to keep a strong variety of information so that I may continue posting 1974 trivia as long as possible. Additionally, we would also like to see other documentation from the year 1974- video, sound bites, etc. Please contact our hostess or me if you have anything to contribute. Together, we can shed light on what happened throughout the world during this spectacular year. Thank you…

No comments: