Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back-words... poetry - pt.7

Wednesday, September 19, 2007
poetry...
hooray, its another installment of poetry from my archive! enjoy...


On an Endless Procession

Even in the dourest of the dregs can happiness be found.
Though a bit irregular and uncommon,
This occurrence is beknownst to man --
Wherever he may be.
Science is merely an excuse to find an apology for life.
This journey is tiresome
and has left me on Weariness's doorstep.
How tired I am!
Cannot you let me go home?

_______________________________________________


Outrageous

Lady Love, she lives in my head.
We do many things together,
In and out of bed.
She's magnificent and
She makes me feel great;
She makes me feel
Like no other could --
Like no other would.
When I'm with her,
I feel on top of the world.
She touches me
Like no one else.
These fantasies
Put me at ease.
For, to me she is real.
And that's all that matters.
The virtues of insanity
Are like an unruly mound.
This gives us ideas
Of immoral delinquency.

____________________________________________


Peculiar Rodent

I have a little mouse.
He lives in a grand old house.
He rides on my train
That goes when I pull its shiny chain.
There's nothing really to gain
By pulling around this lazy louse.

_________________________________________


Quietus

Bas had an infatuation with the very subject.
Here were his thoughts:

And so,
I thrust the dagger
into
my heart
and watch gaily
as trickles bleed
or as blood trickles --
Please excuse...
as you can already see...
Ohhh! never mind; I'll just get back to it.
For as you can see...--
No! they wouldn't know that either.
The dagger is quite warm
for I have held it
quite a while,
and over time,
my hand got used to the
shape,
form,
and
feel
of it.
Oh dear. I fear I am
slipping
away, again.
The warmth of my blood
is now running cold.
They say that
when the blade is removed, more blood flows.
Well, I'm seeking solitude fast.
Can't wait any longer
so I'll just have to find a way
to remove it more times.
Yes! seek shelter
in the shallow heart,
shall I.
My dear Lord, God!
What have I done now?
I feel myself slipping again, good-bye.

_______________________________________________


Radiance

Magical you - -
incense on your skin
burns with delight;
ecstasy roars in the flame,
gently to a calm it ebbs
searching for a fresh, new kind of joy.
Children's innocence frolics,
nature bids new tidings - -
this is the real thing.
Is this spiritual immortality
everlasting, lost, tumbling
in time alone?

___________________________________________



Salvation Through Her Luscious Lips

Thoughts of death
Too soon and too quick
Are easily diminished
When contemplation
Is at hand.
Thoughts of you
Dwindle these troubles in my mind,
As time flies by;
Yet time stands still
When these thoughts occur.
I must quench my thirst
And delicately sip your wine,
For no other is like thine.
Yet, my thirst is insatiable
And I long for more
Until I have sated my thirst
Or til I am drunken in ecstasy.

____________________________________________
thanks. more to come...

No comments: