Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back-words... poetry - pt.4

Thursday, September 13, 2007
poetry...
here is the next installment of poetry from my archive. enjoy...


Gradually Dedicated

To whom I have known and to the one who has enriched my life to the fullest.
To those who're the love of my life and to those who've meant a lot to me.

Now the agitated rhythms slowly compel each other to a gradual eruption of an emotional welter. Insignificantly, the monotonous time swells. There's a specific abundance in the air - you can smell it. You try to listen, but there isn't any sound whatsoever. Scrambling to your feet you stumble, regain balance and trip not so gracefully. You pick yourself up and flee. No matter how hard you run, you feel an unidentifiable presence bearing down on you from behind; you've already panicked, passed through ten stages of fear, and you don't know what or where to go now. What ever you do, don't look behind you -- it just might get you!
____________________________________________



Hey Jud!

Don't chew your cud,
Or launch a scud;
You'd make your rep as good as mud.
So lather up in a sud
And don't be a dud!
Be as fresh as a bud.

________________________________________________



Hey You

The pillar sends sands and reaps the unknown, but neither coincides with each other.
For sure, my time is running out, but unlike you, mine will come again.
This to you, I shall reveal but one factor,
But you'll never know, because you're too stupid and insignificant to realize it.
Your only potentiality is that you give me joy from your mistakes.
But, for once, why don't you stop blundering
And step onto the sidewalk of life that's leading to nowhere
And learn something that may not be worthwhile?!
Be careful! You just might learn something!

___________________________________________________



Hopeless Love

Whilst the days away:
Dreamin' about her everyday.
Such beauty should be preserved:
I feel, to have her, I'm much deserved,
With these feelings, you'd surely think that I must be deranged.
What one's precious drop of honey is another's menacing cup of hemlock.
Her love is the key to my heart, which is sealed with a lock.

Our society is futile and winning her love is hopeless:
The feeling's mutual, yet I still try to win her soft caress.
It seems she only remains to taunt and remind me of what I'll never get;
Still, I love her and try to win her ever yet.

_______________________________________________



I Just Wanted to Say This…

Thanks for
Trouble.
I told you
It was
Late,
But
You enticed me
To come
And
Stay.
And now
I
Have to
Pay.

_________________________________________________



if i could…

i would escape from sadness and hate, from negativity, from life and responsibility, from being strong and courageous...

i would like to find purity, where love and laughter translate to happiness, where misunderstanding no longer exists because communication transcends thought and understanding would be complete.

i would avoid pettiness from jealousy and envy because it brings me a frown.

i would like to find a girl who doesn't care about sex, who wanted love first and foremost, someone i wouldn't have to worry about letting down like that...

i would live in a world free of disappointment and heartbreak, where happy endings were common place.

i would find you and make your heart happy.

_________________________________________________
i hope you enjoyed these selections. more to come.... thank you for reading!

No comments: