Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back-words... poem...

Friday, July 27, 2007
poem...
warmth

in my dungeon
where candles glow,
you rest against a stony wall, moist.
your hair is disheveled and in your face,
by your gaze, i know you're lost in thought.
your body is cold,
but you ignore the inviting warmth
of the candles twinkling.
the puddles are as black as the shadows;
they, too, ignore the candles.
you acknowledge my presence
before your eyes turn to mine.
i know what's on your mind-
your darkest desires,
speaking volumes and i sense
the urgency of your need.
fuck me, you say,
but it isn't a request.
it isn't coy and dirty;
you need to feel again.
alive, whole, loved...
i know, i need it, too.
dusk fades and your needs build,
just as my urges begin
to dominate my mind...
i want to do unspeakable things to you,
but you're not phased;
you want my touch,
softly, firmly, lovingly,
to express all the love of my heart,
to express all my feelings
through touch...
words are unnecessary now.
it's the warmth of touch-
love me,
hurt me,
fuck me...

No comments: