Wednesday, January 28, 2009

back-words... welcome and intro...

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Welcome and Intro…
Hi, thanks for checking out my blog. There’s a few things I would like to detail before going any further. As you will see in my blogroll, I have several blog links listed. I keep more blogs than I have listed, but I use those the most. As a result, I will not be using this one page very often, except for posts related to 1974 Central which do not pertain to the main site, itself. In other words, posts that are specifically about me and my childhood would be here while posts about trivia and generalities about the year 1974 would be found in 1974 Central. If you would like to read about my work and general music topics as well as edm culture, then check out my dj and producer blog. If you would like to read my poetry, random meditations, and things that capture my interest, then check out the other blog i keep on myspace (scott blog). In case you’ve come across this page without knowing about 1974 Central, allow me to explain. 1974 Central is an e-community devoted to those who were born during the year 1974. It started out as a Facebook group and took off from there. This blog space is allotted as a result of being a member of that e-community, but I am not only a member, I am an officer as well. I am in charge of Trivia and I help with other contributions, submissions, and announcements. It’s something I enjoy doing in my spare time. I hope you will enjoy my various blogs and if you have a chance, I hope you will enjoy 1974 Central as well. Thank you…

No comments: