Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back-words... just a thought or two...

Sunday, July 29, 2007
just a thought or two...
it just occurred to me that a relative's birthday passed recently.
i was so busy releasing my 5th album, promoting it, other work, and corresponding with various ppl, it genuinely slipped my mind. i would have liked to have remembered him and wished him well, but it hardly seems right when he doesnt do the same for me and the idea of that kinda smarts a bit. im not bitter; i just feel it is sad that is the way things are. as time passes i grow accustomed to the fact that ppl will fade out of my life, but im still not really used to it. oh well...

again, this happens to me with other ppl...
i will correspond with friends, new and old, who after a while wish to no longer correspond with me. they either just stop replying, tell me how busy they are, or they say they that they never received my last correspondence. i am tired of lies. ppl set up their priorities as they wish. if you are disinterested in maintaining a friendship with me, then say so. if you have time for myspace and other non-essential frivolities, then you have time for a friend and reply to a message from me. if you havent heard from me in a while and still wish to be my friend then contact me. if i have offended you, then say so! i dont break, but i dont like being lied to. deception sucks and it is misleading. i do not like being misled. i dont care what the truth is. if you think i am socially awkward its because of ppl like you that i do not socialize more! try honesty for a change; its the respectable thing to do, plus i will leave you alone if thats what you really want...

all i ask for is a little honesty.

No comments: