Thursday, January 29, 2009

back-words... unreliable technology...

*** oddly enough, i can't find a blog anywhere that specifies the date of death of my eternal hard drive. this blog would be the earliest to mention it and while i know it was right around this time frame, i'm a little surprised i didn't mention anything sooner, except perhaps i was hoping to acquire more concrete information in regards to a solution. many times i will not post about a problem until i am aware of how to resolve it, unless i am searching for feedback.

March 10, 2008
unreliable technology...
After owning a couple LaCie drives and having them both die, I finally understand it wasn't my fault. Upon searching for a replacement drive, I found reviews on Amazon for the exact product I had which just died after a little over a year. I have never seen more negative than positive reviews for a product before. This was really enlightening and I just wanted to share this with anyone considering a LaCie product.

No comments: