Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back-words... poetry - pt.8

Friday, September 21, 2007
poetry...
another exciting installment of poetry from my archive. have fun and enjoy...


seduced...

once again i find myself seduced-
not by touch nor scent,
but by sweetness.
i confess my adoration of sweets,
but lately i haven't satisfied
it, nor found anything so succulent
as i have today when i submitted
to a juicy fruit's spray.
down my cheek, ran the spatter...
so sticky;
so soothing-
simple happiness is restored within my soul.

__________________________________________________


Sheer Beauty

I bathed in your elegance--
there was a fire in your eyes.
So we lay on the sand together
and watched the waves roll in.
The wind came to a lull
and the air smelled sweet of your fragrance,
yet you weren't wearing any.
The light of the full moon reflected on your cheeks
and it was beautiful.
The features of your face were full
and I was awestruck at such grace and beauty.
Your skin was radiant
as your hand came and touched me,
my blood simmered from the deepest parts of my soul.
I brought my arm about you and it was accepted.
We lay motionless under the frolicking stars
as their twinkling light shimmered about your countenance.
We spent an eternity together.

_____________________________________________


Shiver Me

Cold peaches from the fridge-
So cold in my mouth
And dribbling down my chin.

So good…

Like a warm kiss
In the cold winter night,
I'm left with goose bumps
Down my arms
And
Down my spine.

I can't wait
For the next...

______________________________________________



Giving Them Something to Think About

When the blustering winds of change occur,
The cold sun fries the minds of uncertain individuals --
Thus, giving them a lost place in time;
Reserving them their lucid yet timeless places in Hell.
This holds no dignity whatsoever in my mind.

______________________________________________



Subjective Thoughts

Have you ever seen the time to come?
For I have known of some.
You might have the power to think,
If you don't let your imagination sink.
When my dreams come true,
And you come for Welsh stew,
You'll find that it's Swiss Fondue,
And that's only dinner for two.

____________________________________________



suffering again

if it's one thing that i've always said,
it was that if you'd call out
and just tell me that you need me,
that i would be there
and damn it all,
this time i find i'm unable to do it.
i take it personally, and yes i am devastated,
because i know your hurt since i've felt it before, myself.
and now i can't do anything to help you
and for some ungodly reason it seems to hurt me more.
perhaps because i do know...
i suffer in pain
and my anguish
tears my soul apart,
from limb to limb,
as four horses that're chained to a man
when they've been sent running, each, in opposite directions.
easily, cringing comes to mind,
but mine is already screaming in agony,
and my thoughts keep bouncing back;
dwelling on you.
jesus...
help me please...
i dream of being unbound;
i just want to be left alone --
i just want to be free.
can you understand?
free
of pain
and torture;
free,
even from myself...
can't you see?
for i cannot.

______________________________________________
thanks for reading. stay tuned for more...

No comments: