Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back-words... poetry - pt.12

*** as mentioned, this is the last of the archive i had at the time. i believe i posted 6 poems per entry for a total of 72 poems. these poems date as early as when i was in 7th grade. i had written poetry as early as third grade (that i can recall), but i can't seem to locate any of it. i continued to write in high school and less once i got into college and even less afterward to the point where i was having short creative spurts every once in a while. to this day, i still write, but probably nowhere near as often as anyone would like. also as mentioned, any poetry dating after this entry is new and was not previously in my archive. thank you for taking the time to read through my works, no matter how serious or silly some of them may have been. the creative mind works in mysterious ways. i hope you will continue to enjoy my works i post them.

Friday, September 28, 2007
poetry...
ok this is the last of it. from now on, everything you see will be brand spankin' new! enjoy...


View of Heaven

To hear her
speaking
to me,
is to hear
the sound of music
pouring through my ears.
When I see her face,
I see
the golden, dusky horizons,
with Hell, fragmenting, at its edges.
Love,
as impenetrable as pure, undaunted essence;
is warmer than the sun
and just as brilliantly luminescent
after nightfall.
Thus, the world,
for me,
never ends.

____________________________________________



warmth

in my dungeon
where candles glow,
you rest against a stony wall, moist.
your hair is disheveled and in your face;
by your gaze, i know you're lost in thought.
your body is cold,
but you ignore the inviting warmth
of the candles twinkling.
the puddles are as black as the shadows;
they, too, ignore the candles.
you acknowledge my presence
before your eyes turn to mine.
i know what's on your mind-
your darkest desires,
speaking volumes and i sense
the urgency of your need.
fuck me, you say,
but it isn't a request.
it isn't coy and dirty;
you need to feel again.
alive, whole, loved...
i know, i need it, too.
dusk fades and your needs build,
just as my urges begin
to dominate my mind...
i want to do unspeakable things to you,
but you're not phased;
you want my touch,
softly, firmly, lovingly,
to express all the love of my heart,
to express all my feelings
through touch...
words are unnecessary now.
it's the warmth of touch-
love me,
hurt me,
fuck me...

_________________________________________________



Washed Clean

Cleansing purification
trickles down, slowly--
refreshing and revitalizing--
flushed without restraint.

______________________________________________



with all my heart

to the end of time
at the end of the rainbow
where light can't shine
in the midst of chaos
during pure bliss
through all sorrow
i regret i wasn't enough
i couldn't keep you
i tried so hard
you i shall forever miss
you i shall forever love…

_____________________________________________


Without a Flair

To deceive and disallude
Used to be the fortitude;
This was all I could conclude.
But now, things are different.
Things have changed.
It is quite apparent
Things have been rearranged
While I was out.
But I do not pout.
Whether or not somebody is about,
The matter has not any care;
Nobody could test me, even if they dare.
Nothing can disturb me nor destruct my lair.

__________________________________________



You and I on a Journey of Time

Whilst the days away with thou...
Come with me and I'll show you wonders, indeed.
Fly by the clouds, pass the trees;
The magical wizard-nymph demonstrates a few marvels...
Distracted, not to abide by Time, you sway over on your left and spectate
while the village children cast pebbles into the fountain.
Belated to the inner force outside of yourself (even though it's yours),
you soar up into the afternoon sun and journey with the horizon.
The scheduled list is forgotten and all is lost...
Be without despair now, we can soon live another day;
Time to commemorate to futile persuasions and
snitch goodies from the cookie jar while the authorities are elsewhere...
Somewhere in the past, but hasn't come yet, will be a "was" in the "future."
Heavenly orbs revolve about that distinguishing aura
and yet the inconceivable occurs, still.
Sound minds relate to still bodies, except in the World of No Return.
Yes, still creatures are to have been happening, yet, barely start now...
And the whimsical song still continues on, enchantedly.

_______________________________________________



you'll never see

i've been through a lot
sometimes you're all i've got
but you just don't care

you can stare and stare
but you will never see
what you mean to me

it'll make you want to scream
it'll never make you see
but you'll never be with me

i've have enough of your lies
i can see it in your eyes
no matter how i try to believe

it makes me want to scream
but you will never see
why you wont be with me

you can stare and stare
but you will never see
how mean you've been to me

it'll make you scream and cry
but you'll never see why
you'll never be with me

you refuse to see
just how cruel you are to me
it makes me want to die

____________________________________________
welp, thats it! i hope you enjoyed my archive. most of it was very old, but some was new. some was serious and some was light-hearted. i hope you will read more when i have some to share. thanks again...

No comments: