Saturday, January 24, 2009

back-words... a new beginning...

as promised, i will be transferring all posts from my other blogs to this one so that it may act as a central repository. in cases where information and/or links are no longer valid, i will indicate as such before pasting the blogs here. as i've mentioned before and i'll continue to remind per each pertinent blog, a lot of my music-related blogs feature dead links and information which may be currently irrelevant. in such cases, my reminder will specify what is valid, what is not, and supply any new information that might be of use. i figure i will be posting even the simplest of blogs primarily out of posterity, but also as a little insight as to who i am, what i think about, and how i choose to express those thoughts. i can't think of much else to say so without further ado, i will begin posting old blogs over here until i have noted the process complete.


Wednesday, June 29, 2005
a new beginning...
hi, welcome to my musician page. it's still under construction because myspace is on the fritz.
to learn more about me and who i am, check out my personal account: http://www.myspace.com/djsquelch2 :) feel free to add me as a friend on both accounts.
i intend to use this account as a means for sharing some of my music and an outlet for expressing my creative flow thoughts, ideas, inspiration, and what ever else that occurs to me that affects any artistic output.
i hope you enjoy my contributions. thank you! :)

No comments: