Friday, February 13, 2009

networking is nice...

Last month, I was contacted by another website. They wanted to know if they could make a link to my blog because they thought it was something that would interest their customers. I gave it some thought and looked at their site. They sell shoes, Nike's to be specific. They also have a page full of links to sites that they think their customers might enjoy, not to mention other cool pages to browse through. Ironically, another sneaker site specializing in custom kicks recently wrote to conduct the same sort of exchange of links. I think this is great; it allows a mutually beneficial exposure to each party- something that everyone wants. You will notice I have posted the links as "Nike Shoes" and "Paint or Thread." Hey, everyone needs some new sneakers to kick around in at some point. Why not do it with a little flair...

No comments: