Saturday, June 22, 2019

it's dead, jim- wait, no it isn't...

Yes, an amazing amount of time has passed since my last post. A lot of things have happened- some of it was motivational and some of it was way beyond my control. I have been debating posting anything further for months and this is the result of that debate. I have made some adjustments to the site, including layout, content, and updated the list of links to the right by removing dead and outdated links, plus with smart phones and tablets more commonly used, I have been given the option and set the site to appear as it would without requesting a desktop version anymore. Seriously, I'm not a big fan of mobile layouts and was pleased to finally have the option to get rid of it, especially since it was automated. I'm sorry I have not posted more regularly, but I will get more into why that has been the case in a subsequent post- possibly even the next one. For now, I'm simply announcing that this blog is not as dead as one might think.

No comments: