Wednesday, March 18, 2009

online activity...

i was randomly giving thought the other day regarding my online activity. sure, i am online all the time. just ask my isp. specifically, i am referring to when i choose to join new sites. it's been years since i was a regular user of forums or taken an active interest in e-communities; after enough bad experiences, i am a tad gun shy about taking part in such places. however, that doesn't keep me from joining altogether.

what was capturing my interest the other day was my membership tracking. it seems a lot of sites keep a record of how long i have been a member, at least down to the month and year. it suddenly occurred to me that i have a tendency to join websites more during the winter months, and more specifically during february. case in point, i joined at least three sites last month and only a couple this month. its completely a subconscious action on my part. i have no idea why i follow this particular pattern, but i did think it was interesting.

so yeah, that's all i had to offer...

No comments: