Wednesday, September 12, 2007

introduction...

welcome...
i hope you will enjoy reading my various posts. first i would like to say that i already have several blogs online- two on myspace, one on stumble, one on yahoo 360, a photo collection on flickr, and several accounts across the web where i post my announcements. plus i have a 2tb ext hd where i collect and archive a lot of my favorite things. with time, i suspect this will become a blog that will feature all of my posts. in that way, everything will be centralized to a single location rather that being scattered across the e-universe (however i may continue the occasional scattering of announcements to maintain adequate promotions on my work).
this blog will feature many things- commentary on life, things that peak my interest, poetry, announcements, and whatever else that may cross my mind. sometimes these posts may be quite serious and at other times they may be quite lite-hearted. thank you for your time. i hope you will enjoy reading my posts.

No comments: